NewGround change-makers (individually, in pairs, or groups) will create a project to be considered for funding that fulfills the following criteria:
1. Engages the broader community in the work of NewGround
2. Is rooted in NewGround values: partnership, reflection, pluralism and transformation
3. Applies relationships, skills and experience from the NewGround fellowship
4. Has measurable and realistic goals
5. If granted funding, required to document - record a short (2-minute long) video and provide a short summary of project
Goal: To expand the impact of your experience and the work of NewGround by engaging our broader communities in improving and transforming Muslim-Jewish relations in Los Angeles.
Grant priority areas: civic engagement, policy advocacy, community building.